IT Masons is proud to offer an exceptional level of performance, reliability and service. That is why we are making commitments to our clients in the form of a Service Level Agreement (SLA), which provides certain rights and remedies regarding the performance of the IT Masons network. The IT Masons’s SLA guarantees our equipment reliability and performance. This Service Level Agreement (SLA) applies to clients of IT Masons’s Virtual Dedicated Hosting, Hosting Reseller Program and Private Label Program.
At IT Masons, we use only top quality servers, switches, and routers. As a result of our high standards when it comes to hardware within our own servers and facilities that are under our own control, engagement and management, we guarantee that our network will be up and functioning 99% of the time in each month. If IT Masons fails to meet its uptime guarantee with causes not listed in the exceptions below, credits will be made available to each client, upon request, on a case by case basis. IT Masons does not credit a full month’s service for minor downtime. “Partial refunds for partial downtime” is our standard policy. In extreme circumstances, IT Masons may distribute a full month’s credit, but this is dealt with on a case by case basis. Details on how credit amounts are calculated can be found below.
IT Masons’s clients shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of the IT Masons network caused by or associated with:
- Circumstances beyond reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, “Acts of God” (i.e. fire, flood, earthquake, tornado, etc.), strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, failure of third party software or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of the Service Level Agreement.
- Telco Failure.
- Backbone peering point issues.
- Scheduled maintenance for hardware/software upgrades.
- Hardware failure (faulty hardware is rare but can neither be predicted nor avoided). IT Masons utilizes only name brand hardware of the highest quality and performance.
- Software bugs/flaws (exploits and bugs may develop that cause security issues or downtime).
- DNS issues not within the direct control of IT Masons.
- Network floods, hacks, attacks from outside parties or individuals.
- Failure or error of any IT Masons monitoring or measurement system.
- Client’s acts or omissions, including without limitation, any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of IT Masons service(s) in breach of IT Masons Policies and Service Guidelines (AUP), by Client or others authorized by Client.
IT Masons reserves the right to change or modify this SLA to benefit the Client, and will post changes to location currently housing this SLA at time of modification, which will be made available to Client. Except as set forth in this SLA, IT Masons makes no claims regarding the availability or performance of the IT Masons network or servers. Specific terms/points of this SLA may be adjusted on a case by case basis by the specific Service Agreement signed/agreed by client. In case of differential terms/points in SLA and Service Agreement, the Service Agreement terms/points prevail over this general SLA policy. The Service Agreement signed/agreed by client, is above and beyond this SLA, and Service Agreement terms are in affect, including, but not limited to, limitations of liability.